Sunday, July 11, 2010

revelations and all that jazz...

I think it would be a good thing if everyone stopped trying to figure out who they were and just enjoy life. I'm not saying live your life by the seat of your pants, but it seems we get so caught up in defining who were are as people, that we lose ourselves in the process. I would like to be able to live my life happily while accepting me for who I am, flaws and all. I want to stop trying to figure out what I'm about or what my purpose in life is, and just live my life to the fullest and focus on the now. If I discover something about myself in the process, then great, but I want to try and stop dwelling on every little thing in my life.

We all make mistakes. Whats the point in focusing all our energy in to why we made the mistakes we did. Its good to learn from your mistakes, but don't get so caught up in why you made them. You might just find yourself making another mistake in the process.

Live a satisfying life. Be content in what you have and don't focus all your attention on what you don't have in life. One day, you will realize all the time you wasted and it will be too late to go back. Try to remember that the small things in life are what are important. The hand print paint pictures your child brings home from school for you to proudly put on your refrigerator or an unexpected bouquet of flowers from your husband.

Invest yourself into meaningful things. Don't focus on just your self satisfaction. Help other, love others. You may learn that when you give of yourself, you feel a satisfaction that is like no other.

Peace and Love,
Jeorgia T.

No comments:

Post a Comment